Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Count de Monet

Last day of work until the new year tomorrow! Kind of excited, though I won't be doing much during this time. Going to see the boyfriend in Rockledge, but that's about as close as I'll get to that hell hole Palm Bay. This (unpaid) time-off period has made me think about money again. And it's not like I'm really in NEED of money right now, but I have to get some more if I want to go to Europe this summer. I'm pretty sure my father is broke due to an evil ex-stepmother. And Denny will be convincing my mother that I shouldn't go to Europe this summer but work. Sometimes you can tell that his grandfather was a Quaker. Jesus Christ. Why can't I just be young for once and have an adventure in Europe? BUT NO. I should stay in Tallahassee for the summer to work?! WTF. So...I will be working 20 hours a week next semester or for at least the next 2 months. And that all really goes to grad school. I think I'm going to have to find a second job. Pretty sure my savings are dilapidated. There's something pulling me to Sweden (and definitely Amsterdam!) HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment