Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Future Shiny Things

I failed the GRE. Surprise. So I will have to get into Diplomatische Akademie Wien. Ehrm. Do I still want to go.....maybe? I kind of want to get a pug and move into the mountains in Colorado. God, I don't think I can handle being around the Europeans. Skinny, beautiful. And I'll be Kiel-less. I don't think they understand sarcasm either....or any kind of humor. Oh God, the Viennese.
FUUUUUUUU.

I'm still not sure if I get my job back. And I really can't imagine going into the food industry again...or customer service at all.

Oh...and I should be studying US Geography. But hey! What does another failed exam matter?

Sweden seems so far awaaaaay. And I don't really want to have two jobs right now. Even if its just for two weeks. I just want to lay in bed and cuddle.

Was that a gunshot? Where am I? OAKLAND?!

No comments:

Post a Comment