The last semester and I am so, so lazy. I have two classes I really have to work for. No papers whatsoever to do. Except for my paper about the healing qualities of yoga...and that's kind of a joke.
I'm watchin Crown Prince Rudolf on Netflix. It's on location for sure, but this can't be historically accurate. And Robert Stadlober keeps on popping up as Prince Wilhelm of Germany. Ok...maybe it is a little bit. Sissi's being a bitch. She just called Rudolf's wife a camel. I love that bitch.
So it looks like Darrah and I will be in Sweden for a month. An entire month....frolicking in nature or being some wwoof farms work mule. So I'm a little worried. What if the farmers are awkward....and we have a super awkward two weeks. Or what if we can't even find the farm.
Still no word from the grad schools....not like they should have gotten back to me by now. But still. I'm terrified. Mainly of not getting into the Diplomatic Academy. I can't stress about this for the next 3 months. I'll explode or implode.
Holy crap! Klaus Maria Brandauer is playing Franz Josef! And of course they're playing Strauss.
No comments:
Post a Comment