![]() | |
| Me Summer 2008 partying in the Flexxx bathrooms |
But yes, the point of this post is I'm 22 and I've been doing what people have been telling me to do for a while now. It's time I follow my goddamn dreams. And dream number one is woof in Sweden.The land of Alexander Skarsgards and Swedish fish. Supposedly the people are super nice and the sense of humor is goofy. Mayhaps I'll fit in?
Who knows, who knows.
So this will be a blog of my successes and my failures in trying to achieve what I want to do with my life. Somehow I'll have to balance my want for financial stability and a yuppyhipster life with my need to be with nature. Woofing will be my step towards nature. Well, and I guess grad school will be my step towards a yuppie hipster life in Europe....

My roommate stayed in Europe to travel and then to woof in Italy. Sounds like she's living the dream. I wonder if you're still considering it as an option. And if Sweden is anything like Denmark (and i'm gonna assume it is), you should go! Denmark is heaven.
ReplyDelete