Today was a bad day. Work was dead. I felt dead. People weren't very nice. I could barely bring myself to smile.
I don't know what to do with myself. I skipped yoga to meet someone but he wasn't there. And that was just kind of the last straw. So I went home and cried. At least I can't be too worried about calories today since I've had a slim fast shake, a sugar cookies, and a fruit bowl. That can't be too many calories, right?
I hate how people are trying to make me feel better by offering to buy me chocolate or ice cream. But then again, I hate everything right now.
I just want to move on but I really can't. And it's been less than a week but I just want the pain to STOP.
Ugh. Gross, I should have put this on my livejournal or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment